Thursday, January 23, 2020

DSI to have police probe nine more 2010 deaths

Sep 03. 2012
Facebook Twitter
The Department of Special Investigation has decided to get the Metropolitan Police Bureau to look into the deaths of nine more victims during the 2010 crackdown.

 

DSI directorgeneral Tarit Pengdith said these nine new cases would increase the number of people allegedly killed by troops up to 36. 
He said three new cases had already been submitted to the Metropolitan Police and another six would be handed in later this week. Of the 36, 19 cases have been submitted by the public prosecutors to the Criminal Court to determine the cause of death, Tarit said.
The Nation

Tags:
Facebook Twitter
More in News
Editor’s Picks
wmg-logo
Top News
wmg-logo