Thursday, January 23, 2020

Iranian, American teenagers electrocuted at swimming pool of Bangkok condominium

May 30. 2014
Facebook Twitter
A 16-year-old Iranian and his 16-year-old American friend were electrocuted by leaked current from a lamp pole beside a swimming pool of a Bangkok condominium late Thursday night, police said.
The Iranian teenager was identified as Daryush Hosseini and his American friend as Paul Doughenty.
Police said they were electrocuted beside the swimming pool on the ninth floor of the Charming Residence on Soi Sainamthip 2 off Soi Sukhumvit 22 at about midnight.
The two were not residents of the building but they visited friends who live there to swim with them.
Witnesses told police that Doughenty leaned on the lamp beside the pool after he had swum and short circuit occurred. Hosseini tried to pull him from the lamp pole but the two were electrocuted.
The Nation
 

Tags:
Facebook Twitter
More in News
Editor’s Picks
wmg-logo
Top News
wmg-logo