Thursday, December 05, 2019

Rat causes blackout at Government House

Jul 16. 2014
Facebook Twitter

2,163 Viewed

A rat has caused blackout at the Command Building of the Government House throughout the morning.
The rat was found electrocuted at the main circuit breaker panel, which was bitten.
The power was restored by officials from the Metropolitan Electricity Authority at 10 am.
The blackout prompted Pol Gen Adul Saengsingkaew, deputy chief of the National Council for Peace and Order, to come out to check the circuit breaker panel by himself.
The Nation

Tags:
Facebook Twitter
More in News
Editor’s Picks
wmg-logo
Top News
wmg-logo