Monday, December 16, 2019

Major Cineplex Pinklao fire caused by short circuit at cinema sign

Jul 28. 2016
Facebook Twitter

By The Nation

2,297 Viewed

Bang Plad district director Kannikarn Sangprasit said the massive fire at the Major Cineplex Pinklao shopping mall Thursday was caused by short circuit.
She said a sign of a cinema of the shopping mall, which is opposite to the Central Pinklao shopping mall, developed short circuit, igniting small fires that fell onto a carpet on the floor, leading a major blaze.
After the fire is put out, the building will be closed for checking of the safety of the structure, the director added.
 

Tags:
Facebook Twitter
More in News
Editor’s Picks
wmg-logo
Top News
wmg-logo