By The Nation
“The PM has issued emergency orders to the relevant agencies in the areas to prevent other bombing incident from happening again, increase the security in the crowd areas, and appoint those who responsible to handle the situation on the emergency event,” Government Spokesman Maj-General Sansern Kaewkamnerd said.
Sansern said it was still too early to identify the suspects or the masterminds, but he guaranteed that the officers will bring those who were responsible for these deadly blasts to justice.
However, he asked all the people to keep vigilant and report to the officers, if they find anything suspicious.
He also stated that the PM had been informed of the bomb incidents in Hua Hin Thursday night and he expressed his condolence to all victims of the blast and ordered Foreign Affairs Ministry to take care of the tourists.