Thursday, November 21, 2019

Customers flee as fire breaks out in Uttaradit bar

Apr 04. 2017
Facebook Twitter

By The Nation

1,054 Viewed

About 20 customers and staff at a newly-opened bar in Uttaradit’s Mueang district escaped uninjured after a fire broke out in the entertainment venue late Monday night.

Police said the fire at the New Bangkok pub was caused by an electrical short circuit in the stage area.

The blaze spread through the three-storey pub fast because of flammable foam that was used as soundproofing.

It took firefighters more than an hour to control the blaze.

The pub is owned by Tipwan Mayu, who is in the process of applying for a licence to operate.

Tags:
Facebook Twitter
More in News
Editor’s Picks
Top News