Thursday, April 09, 2020

Myanmar worker injured in gas cylinder fire in Tak

Apr 27. 2017
Facebook Twitter

By The Nation

A Myanmar worker at a recycling shop in Tak was injured when gas in a used cylinder caught fire while he was cutting scrap metal with oxy-acetylene torch on Thursday morning.

The fire quickly spread through garbage and goods at the shop in the Islamic community on the Islamic Road in Tambon Mae Sot of Mae Sot district.

Fire engines took about an hour to control the blaze.

The worker was identified as Liewtoon, 23. He was rushed to Mae Sot hospital after the accident.

Police said the used cylinder leaked and the gas was ignited by the oxy-acetylene torch.

Tags:
Facebook Twitter
More in News
Editor’s Picks
wmg-logo
Top News
wmg-logo