Saturday, September 21, 2019

Electrical fault responsible for construction site blaze

Jun 24. 2018
Facebook Twitter

By Pannawich Yoodee
The Nation

1,709 Viewed

Electrical fault responsible for construction site blaze.

A short-circuit was yesterday being blamed for a fire that engulfed a tin-sheet house where five construction workers were temporarily staying in Phayao’s Muang district, causing Bt10,000 of damage. 

Pol Captain Pichai Khambut of Muang Phayao precinct said the fire had broken out at 8.30pm on Saturday at a construction site in Ban Huai Khian Neu (Moo 1), Tambon Ban Tam and it had taken firefighters 30 minutes to put out the flames. 

Myanmar worker Mong Teng, 46, told police that the fire started while he and others were out shopping in the city.

Tags:
Facebook Twitter
More in News
Editor’s Picks
Top News