Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Snake causes fire at Chon Buri bank

Sep 11. 2018
Facebook Twitter

By The Nation

1,673 Viewed

A snake caused a power cable to short circuit, causing a fire that spread to a bank in Chon Buri on Tuesday.

The Muang Chon Buri police station was alerted to the fire at the Thanachart bank on Sukhumvit Road at 10am.

Firefighters put out the blaze within 15 minutes. The bank suffered light damage to its ceiling.

Police said a snake had slid up the power pole and caused the short circuit. The resulting fire caused a lot of smoke, prompting bank employees to run outside.

Tags:
Facebook Twitter
More in News
Editor’s Picks
Top News