By The Nation
The airline announced in a press release on Thursday that normal flight operations to Europe have resumed through airspace outside Pakistan’s.
Flight Lieutenant Pratana Patanasiri, THAI Vice President, Aviation Safety, Security and Standards Department, said that to ensure the highest standard of operational safety, THAI received permission from the authority to operate its flights through the airspace of the Republic of China.
THAI’s flights from Bangkok to Europe will be operated as follow:
Day-time flights Thursday, 28 February 2019:
- Flight TG974/ Bangkok-Moscow (flight will be delayed from the normal schedule)
- Flight TG916/ Bangkok-London
- Flight TG922/ Bangkok-Frankfurt
- Flight TG962/ Bangkok-Stockholm
Night-time flights on Friday, 1 March 2019 (passengers are required to check-in on the night of 28 February 2019):
- Flight TG910/ Bangkok-London
- Flight TG924/ Bangkok-Munich
- Flight TG930/ Bangkok-Paris
- Flight TG934/ Bangkok-Brussels
- Flight TG944/ Bangkok-Milan
- Flight TG936/ Bangkok-Vienna
- Flight TG960/ Bangkok-Stockholm
- Flight TG970/ Bangkok-Zurich
- Flight TG950/ Bangkok-Copenhagen
- Flight TG954/ Bangkok-Oslo
Furthermore, THAI operates flights TG507 and TG508 between Bangkok and Muscat but will not make a stopover in Karachi. THAI cancels flights TG345 and TG346 between Bangkok and Lahore today (28 February, 2019).
To assist and facilitate THAI customers in accordance with international standard requirements, passengers who hold tickets on the routes affected by flight cancellation may change their itineraries. Fees and charges will be exempted, and conditions apply.
THAI is monitoring the situation closely in order to properly assess the situation. All passengers travelling on the afore-mentioned flights are advised to check the Company’s announcements and keep abreast of all related news. For information on flight schedules, passengers may check at thaiairways.com or THAI Contact Center at Tel. 0-356-1111, 24-hours a day.