By The Nation
Krungsri (Bank of Ayudhya PCL and subsidiaries) also announced additional aid for retail, business banking and commercial banking customers affected by the outbreak.
For mortgage, personal and business banking loan holders, the measures cover those who do not have a debt that is more than 90 days overdue, have not undergone a debt-restructuring process and are not undergoing legal proceedings filed before January 1.
The relief measures are as follows:
• A grace period of up to 12 months on the repayment of the principal;
• A reduction of the instalment account of up to 12 months;
• A six-month maximum grace period for instalment payments.
For commercial banking customers, the bank will offer assistance measures on a case-by-case basis. Customers can contact their relationship managers.
Krungsri customers of personal, mortgage and business banking loans can visit www.krungsri.com, or call 1572 or visit Krungsri branches nationwide for more information.
Meanwhile, for auto-loan holders, the bank will also offer assistance on a case-by-case basis, but will also provide:
• A grace period of up to five months for the instalment for motorcycles and up to six months for instalment repayment for cars;
• The bank will also reduce the instalment amount.
Auto loan holders can call (02) 740 7400 (press 3 or 5) or visit https://service.krungsriauto.com:8443/eform/kapakpon-cv19/ for a reduction in instalments.
Assistance measures for Krungsri Consumers credit card and personal loan customers include:
• A reduction in the rate of minimum payment:
• For personal loans, the minimum payment rate for all customers will be automatically cut from 5 per cent to 3 per cent for the billing cycle starting from March 18, 2020 to December 31, 2021 without any registration requirements.
• For credit card holders, the minimum payment rate will automatically be cut from 10 per cent to 5 per cent for the billing cycle starting from April 1, 2020 to December 31,2021.
Customers can visit Krungsri Consumer’s website or the Facebook page of each product for more information:
- Krungsri Credit Card, www.krungsricard.com, Facebook: krungsricard
- Krungsri First Choice, www.firstchoice.co.th, Facebook: Krungsri.first.choice
- Central The 1 Credit Card, www.centralthe1card.com, Facebook: centralthe1creditcard
- Tesco Lotus Credit Card, www.tescolotusmoney.com, Facebook: tescolotusmoney