By The Nation
The new monitors are designed to cater to users in financial services and insurance, trading floor, financial analysis and accounting, media post production, programming and engineering, Dell said in a press statement.
The Dell UltraSharp 32 4K USB-C and 34 Curved USB-C monitors come with significant features. Picture-by-Picture allows for multi-tasking content from two different PCs. A built-in keyboard, video and mouse (KVM) help users toggle between and edit content using a single keyboard and mouse. This new portfolio of UltraSharp monitors also offers convenient USB-C connectivity that charges the connected laptop while transmitting data and video signals, all from one single cable to reduce cable clutter, the statement said.
Designed with productivity in mind, the following features come as a standard in all UltraSharp monitors:
· Fully adjustable stands for user comfort—height, tilt, swivel and pivot
· Flicker-free screen and ComfortView, which reduces blue light emission to optimize eye comfort
· Easy Arrange on Dell Display Manager software to organize multiple applications for multi-tasking efficiency
· Premium Panel Exchange
· Dell’s three-year Advanced Exchange Service8
“As the world’s favorite monitor brand, Dell continues its legacy of leading innovation with multiple firsts in the industry,” said Kirk Schell, senior vice president, Dell Displays & Engineering. “With the new UltraSharp family, we remain committed to providing the best to meet the visualization needs of our commercial customers.”
Experience outstanding screen performance in amazing detail with Ultra HD 4K resolution – four times more detail than Full HD. VESA certified DisplayHDR 400 supports HDR content playback for stunning, true-to-life images. Images appear in living color revealing details that were previously tough to see with up to 400 nits of brightness (typical) and a color depth of 1.07 billion colors. Complementing the vivid monitor is the virtually borderless InfinityEdge for an edge-to-edge viewing experience.
Discover precise performance and an immersive experience on this 34-inch curved USB-C monitor that elevates both work and entertainment. The ultra-wide 34-inch curved screen (WQHD (3440 x1440), IPS technology) with 21:9 aspect ratio offers a large onscreen space, ideal for multitasking, and built-in dual 9W speakers to complete the experience from sight to sound.
The Dell UltraSharp 24 and 27 USB-C monitors each feature a thin side profile and small monitor base to optimize desk space, perfect for shrinking modern office spaces. The virtually borderless InfinityEdge bezel delivers an edge-to-edge viewing experience, ideal for a seamless multi-monitor set up. The new 24-inch (FHD) and 27-inch (QHD) monitors come with two different options, with and without USB-C connectivity, for superb screen performance in an innovative design.
“It’s amazing that Dell is so far out front on the monitor scene,” said Jon Peddie, president at Jon Peddie Research. “Dell’s expanding displays portfolio highlights the company’s vision of meeting every customer’s displays needs.”
• Dell UltraSharp 32 4K USB-C Monitor (U3219Q) is available now in Thailand at Bt37,000 (VAT included)
• Dell UltraSharp 34 Curved USB-C Monitor (U3419W) is available now in Thailand at Bt34,900 (VAT included)
• Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor (U2419H) is available now in Thailand at Bt9,900 (VAT included)
• Dell UltraSharp 24 USB-C Monitor (U2419HC) is available now in Thailand at Bt11,900 (VAT included)
• Dell UltraSharp 27 Monitor (U2719D) is available now in Thailand at Bt18,700 (VAT included)
• Dell UltraSharp 27 USB-C Monitor (U2719DC) is available now in Thailand at Bt19,900 (VAT included)