1. Power strip
2. Personal items, such as toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, towel and hairdryer.
3. Power bank
4. Wet tissue
5. Items to help relieve loneliness
6. Pillow, blanket and mattress
8. Food supplements, such as Vitamin C
9. Thermos bottle
11. One set of clothes to be worn before returning home
12. Underwear for 14 days
The page also advised people to drive to the field hospital by themselves because it would take officials time to reach their homes.
"Staying at the field hospital is not scary as everyone thinks, but some facilities may not meet the people's demands," the page added.
Published : April 12, 2021
By : The Nation