Register now for your Covid-19 booster shot
The Central Vaccination Centre announced on Thursday that people can start registering for a Pfizer or Moderna booster shot from Friday onwards.
The vaccines will be administered at Bangkok’s Bang Sue Grand Station and mobile-phone users can book their queue number via their service provider’s website:
- AIS: www.ais.th/vaccine
- True: https://vaccine.trueid.net/
- Dtac: https://app.dtac.co.th/vaccine/index.html
- NT: https://covid19vaccine.ntplc.co.th/CVC/home
Registrants will be provided with a QR code, SMS or notification via the “Vaccine Bang Sue” app, which can be shown to vaccination staff.
Vaccinations will be provided from July 11 to 31 from 9am to 4pm.
Those unable to book via a mobile phone service provider can also walk in for service.
The interval period for a Pfizer/Moderna dose is:
- 3rd jab: At least 90 days after 2nd jab
- 4th, 5th, 6th jab: At least 120 days after the last jab
- Moderna will only be provided for those aged 18 and above
- Walk-ins will get AstraZeneca or Sinovac vaccine
- Thais must register using their ID number, while foreigners must use the Citizen ID number created in the MorProm app
- Vaccine recipients can choose to get the full dose via intramuscular injection or a half dose via intradermal injection.