Sunday, December 15, 2019

Fire severely damages Pattani school

Nov 29. 2012
Facebook Twitter

2,888 Viewed

Fire broke out a Pattani school early Thursday morning, completely destroying a two-storey building housing the director's office, computer rooms and 11 classrooms.

Ten students and teachers were camping in the building opposite when fire broke out at about 1am at Bangmaruet School in Panare district but no one was injured.

Police did not rule out possibility that the blaze was caused by an electrical fault, as it reportedly started in a computer room on the second floor and there was no sign of forced break-in.
Initial investigation showed that 20 computers, 10 notebooks and 50 new laptops as well as chairs and tables kept in the building were totally destroyed.
This marks the third time that fire has struck this school. Two earlier fires partly destroyed the school buildings. 
 

Tags:
Facebook Twitter
More in News
Editor’s Picks
wmg-logo
Top News
wmg-logo