By The Sunday Nation
178 CASES RELATE TO KLONG LUANG POLICE STATION’S JURISDICTION IN PATHUM THANI PROVINCE.
1. Intrusion or encroachment on a state space: 16 cases.
2. Violation of the Land Transport Act: 20 cases.
3. Obstructing traffic: 5 cases.
4. Defamation through advertising: 1 case.
5. Violation of the Building Control Act: 128 cases.
6. Violation of the Artesian Water Act: 1 case.
7. Violation of the Forest Act: 4 cases.
8. Obstructing a police officer: two cases.
9. Taking away an item that was confiscated by police: 1 case
ONE CASE OCCURRED IN THE CRIME SUPPRESSION DIVISION’S JURISDICTION.
Violation of the Criminal Code’s Section 116 (incitement).
19 CASES OCCURRED IN THE NATURAL RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT CRIME DIVISION’S POLICE JURISDICTION.
Violation of the Forest Act: 19 cases.
103 CASES OCCURRED IN KOH YAO POLICE STATION’S JURISDICTION IN PHANG NGA.
1. Violation of the Building Control Act: 98 cases.
2. Violation of the Forest Act: 1 case.
3. Violation of the Weapon Act: 1 case.
4. Violation of the Wildlife Preservation and Protection Act: 1 case.
5. Obstructing a police officer: 1 case.
6. Violation of the Radio Communications Act: 1 case.
SIX CASES OCCURRED IN THE PHU RUA POLICE STATION’S JURISDICTION IN LOEI PROVINCE:
1. Violation of the Forest Act: 3 cases
2. Illegal issuance of Nor Sor 3 Kor land ownership document: 2 cases
3. Violation of the Building Control Act: 1 case
A CASE OCCURRED IN THE UMPHANG POLICE STATION’S JURISDICTION IN TAK PROVINCE:
Violation to the Forest Act: One case
So far, eight arrest warrants have been issued, including two warrants for Dhammakaya Temple followers’ spokesman Ong-art Thamnita, two warrants for the temple’s former abbot Phra Dhammachayo, including one relating to an alleged Nakhon Ratchasima land encroachment case, and a warrant for Dhammakaya Foundation associate Phetch Kaensap. The Phetch warrant relates to alleged forest encroachment in Phang Nga, and Phra Dhammachayo’s other warrant is related to that case.
Compiled by The Sunday Nation