Monday, November 18, 2019

Man electrocuted in Nakhon Pathom

Mar 28. 2018
Facebook Twitter

By The Nation

1,732 Viewed

A man was found electrocuted inside his rented room in Nakhon Pathom’s Samphran district on Wednesday morning.

The man was identified only as Chakrawut, 48. His body showed marks of an electrical burn on his left hand.

Chakrawut’s brother, who was unidentified, called him in the morning and when he did not answer, he checked the room and found it locked. The brother then called police who found the body.

Police said there were no signs of foul play in the room and they suspected the man had been electrocuted while trying to turn on an electric fan.

Tags:
Facebook Twitter
More in News
Editor’s Picks
Top News