Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Bangkok worker electrocuted while changing sign

Apr 18. 2019
Facebook Twitter

By The Nation

A worker was electrocuted while he was changing a neon sign on a building in Bangkok’s Klong Toey district on Thursday, police said.

Kriangkrai Praithuan, 24, from Nakhon Phanom, died at noon near Rama IV road.

He suffered from electrical burns on his face, arms and legs and fell from the sign on a three-storey building to the pavement below.

Another worker, Natthanon Siraprapharat, 20, told police that while Kriangkrai was changing the sign, there was an explosion and he fell.

Facebook Twitter
More in News
Editor’s Picks
Top News