By The Nation
It also notes that the proportion of Business-to-Consumer (B2C) e-commerce market value in Thailand compared to the retail market value is only 2-3 per cent, while the China’s e-commerce market value is more than 20 per cent, clearly indicating that e-commerce in Thailand still has the opportunity to grow further.
The top five best-selling products are as follows:
1. Fashion items such as bags, women’s underwear and clothes. Products in this category achieved the highest sales, accounting for 24 per cent of all product categories.
2. Health and beauty products, especially nutritional supplements
3. Furniture and home appliances
4. Sports, pets, outdoor and collectible products, such as sportswear and pet food and anti-tick medicine
5. Telephone and communication equipment, such as phone cases, chargers, and phone holders.