By The Nation
The Department of Airports has temporarily suspended services at Narathiwat Airport due to the coronavirus pandemic, director-general Tawee Gasisam-ang said.
In response to the provincial governor closing some locations, the airport shut its doors from March 29 and will remain closed until the virus situation is resolved.
Passengers who have booked Thai AirAsia or Thai Smile tickets could:
• Change to another domestic route and schedule travel within October 31 with no service charge;
• Register under Big ID for a new booking with the flight being in the next 365 days;
• Refund your ticket via www.airasia.com (though according to the airline you might not receive a full refund).
• Full refund at https://member.thaismileair.com/customerservice/refund
• Change your route or schedule another flight without a fee.