Sunday, September 27, 2020

Eight-year-old boy electrocuted to death in school

Jul 14. 2020
Facebook Twitter

By The Nation

A young student at Lampang’s Chumchonbanmai School succumbed to injuries on Monday (July 13) after being electrocuted by a high-voltage Internet connection box that had been installed in the campus by government authorities.

Though police arrived as soon as they were notified of the accident, they were unable to save the eight-year-old boy.

His body was sent to Lampang Hospital for autopsy and doctors confirmed he had died from electrocution.

The boy’s parents are demanding that the school take responsibility for the incident and investigate the real reason behind their son’s death.

Tags:
Facebook Twitter
More in News
Editor’s Picks
wmg-logo
Top News
wmg-logo