Monday, September 21, 2020

Woman starts her day with an egg-xplosion

Aug 03. 2020
Facebook Twitter

By The Nation

A woman’s breakfast turned deadly when she had to be admitted to hospital with third-degree burns after the eggs she was cooking in a microwave exploded.

Chadakan Tae, who posted photographs of herself with burns on the face and neck, wrote of her experience on Facebook, and advised people to immediately treat burns with saline and ice before heading to hospital.

Many netizens sympathised with her, while others advised her to prick the egg before microwaving it.

Tags:
Facebook Twitter
More in News
Editor’s Picks
wmg-logo
Top News
wmg-logo