By The Nation
Chonburi’s Provincial Health Office has issued a list of Covid-19 hotspots as part of its efforts to track down at-risk members of the public.
People who visited 27 locations in the province between December 20 and 31, 2020 and have not yet been tested for Covid-19 are urged to contact their local district health office for virus screening.
The 27 locations are as follows:
- James Boy Pub and Karaoke, Sri Racha district
- Satang Pub, Sri Racha
- Sense of the Sea bar, Bang Lamung
- Dripoly, Bang Lamung
- Spicy restaurant, Sri Racha
- Flower Snack Japan shop, Sri Racha
- Brewery 90 Sriracha, Sri Racha
- Orange Bar Amata Nakorn, Muang Chonburi
- Cool Club restaurant, Sri Racha
- Halem Snack Japanese shop, Sri Racha
- Bar Snack shop, Sri Racha
- Midori Snack, Sri Racha
- Pa Dang Beer Brewery, Sattahip
- Mountain Bar and Bistro restaurant, Sattahip
- Nuu Mai Deu restaurant, Sri Racha
- Kiss Snack bar, Sri Racha
- Hops Bar Pattaya, Bang Lamung
- OPPAI Snack shop, Sri Racha
- SANKYU39 Bar & Bistro, Sri Racha
- 48 Bar, Sri Racha
- Friend Zone club, Bang Saen
- BUZZED BAR, Sri Racha
- MEETING CLUB, Sriracha
- Differ Club Pattaya, Bang Lamung
- Lan Lom restaurant, Sri Racha
- Snooker club near Brewery 90, Sri Racha
- Plearn Bar 168 restaurant, Sattahip
To report Covid-19 symptoms after visiting any of the locations above, phone Muang Chon Buri District Public Health Office at (038) 282148, Sriracha District Public Health Office at (038) 322503, Sattahip District Public Health Office at (038) 245330, or Bang Lamung District Public Health Office at (038) 221925.
Chonburi recorded 10 new cases of Covid-19 on Thursday, bringing total to 630 cases from the outbreak that began in mid-December. Of these, 357 are still being treated in hospital.