Three of the resorts are in the western province of Kanchanaburi, about two hour’s drive from Bangkok. Another is in Lamphun, half an hour’s drive from Chiang Mai.
The six golfing quarantine resorts are:
1. Mida Golf Club, Kanchanaburi province
2. Evergreen Hills Golf Club & Resort, Kanchanaburi
3. Blue Star Golf Course, Kanchanaburi
4. Athitaya Golf and Resort Course, Nakhon Nayok
5. Sawang Resort Golf Club and Hotel, Phetchaburi
6. Artitaya Chiang Mai Golf club and Resort, Lamphun
Meanwhile, the government has also added the centre of excellence for elderly care at Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University in Samut Songkhram province to its list of wellness quarantine facilities.
Published : January 28, 2021
By : The Nation