By The Nation
“This means all existing Chevrolet customers can have total peace of mind that they will continue to receive certified maintenance, parts, warranty repairs and roadside assistance services through a national network of authorised Chevrolet service outlets,” the automaker said in a press statement.
“This is a very important announcement for our customers around Thailand,” said Hector Villarreal, president of GM Southeast Asia. “We are happy to confirm that all our current dealer partners will transition to become authorised Chevrolet service outlets, ensuring we have a national network of outlets for our customers to get expert maintenance, repairs and warranty services, along with genuine GM and ACDelco spare parts. It’s another important milestone in our continued commitment to look after our valued customers across Thailand beyond the end of new vehicle sales,” he added.
Said Vanchana Unakul, general director of aftersales at General Motors Thailand: “We are ensuring ongoing excellent customer service satisfaction. There is no better way to do so or illustrate this than by confirming that our national dealer network will become Chevrolet service outlets. It demonstrates not just Chevrolet Thailand’s commitment to our customers, but also the commitment of our dealer partners to look after their loyal customers.”
According to the company, the aftersales services include:
• Bumper-to-bumper factory warranty of 3 years or 100,000 km, whichever comes first, covering workmanship, parts and manufacturing defects.
• Service by certified technicians to make repairs and carry out vehicle maintenance.
• 100 per cent genuine GM parts and guaranteed quality products such as GM engine oil with high-performance lubricant oil technology and ACDelco products.
• 24-hour roadside assistance by certified technicians for all vehicle problems.
• A Chevrolet 1734 Customer Assistance Centre, opened from Monday to Saturday, 9am-6pm.