Monday, September 28, 2020

Developer SC Asset announces y-o-y growth of 4%

May 13. 2020
Facebook Twitter


SET-listed property developer SC Asset Corporation earned Bt3.133 billion in the first quarter of 2020, growing 4 per cent year on year, chief operating officer Attapol Sariddipuntawat said.

He said 93 per cent of revenue came from the corporation’s houses and condos, while the remaining 7 per cent was from rental and services.

SC Asset reported total assets of Bt47.035 billion and total debts of Bt29.142 billion.

SC Asset’s projects number 52 in total – eight condominiums and 44 “horizontal” developments of single units.

Attapol said that SC Asset’s online strategies for selling those horizontal projects had been successful.

In the second quarter, the corporation aims to finish work on six single-house developments and launch four new single-house projects.

Among the four new projects, Bangkok Boulevard Vibhavadi and Bangkok Boulevard Rama 5 will open for pre-sales on May 16 and 17 (Saturday and Sunday). Meanwhile, the Gentry Vibhavadi and Venue Flow Chaengwattana will begin taking pre-sale orders on May 23 and 24.

Facebook Twitter
More in Property
Editor’s Picks
Top News