Mon, January 24, 2022


Woman found electrocuted in bathroom

A 64-year-old woman, who lived alone in Samut Prakan and had not been seen for two days, was found electrocuted inside her bathroom, police said.

Sonjai Boonyarangsan, assistant tambon chief of Tambon Bang Muang Mai, found the body of Prapha Khamrakkit on the floor of the bathroom of her house on Soi Premruethai in Samut Prakan’s Muang district on Wednesday morning.
Somjai said she was told by Prapha’s neighbours that they had not seen the woman for two days and on Tuesday night, her dog barked ceaselessly.
Somjai said Prapha did not answer the door bell, so she climbed over the fence and broke open the backdoor.
She said there was an electric pan on the floor in the bathroom and a herbal spa cloth bag for massaging was found on the floor. Police believe the woman was electrocuted while boiling her spa bag.

Published : October 18, 2017

By : The Nation