• Fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or have received at least one shot of the AstraZeneca vaccine;
• Have had no sign of Covid-19 infection for at least 90 days;
• Have tested negative for Covid-19 via an RT-PCR or Antigen Rapid Test no more than seven days before flying. Travellers who fail to provide this evidence will not be allowed to board flights to Phuket.
However, this rule does not apply to children up to the age of five.
Travellers to Phuket are also required to:
• Download the MorChana app on their smartphone and keep the location turned on at all times; • Register and provide all entry information on www.gophuget.com;
• Ensure self-monitoring under the Covid-19 prevention and control measures and also avoid entering communities or crowded areas.
Travellers are encouraged to check with the airline before flying.
Published : May 31, 2021
By : The Nation