By THE NATION
Here’s how to prepare for the registration process:
1. Read the details carefully to see whether or not you are qualified to receive the handout at www.เราไม่ทิ้งกัน.com
Prepare related documents in advance, including ID card, employment details, employer’s information, bank account or Prompt Pay account number. The registration will link directly to your bank account therefore there is no need to go down to the bank to open a new account.
2. Check your internet. The registration is accepted via online channel only and you need constant internet connection throughout the process or the registration will fail. Make sure no heavy internet usage is happening during the registration time.
3. Be prepared for unexpected setbacks. Sometimes the internet is temporarily down or the computer is frozen during the registration. It’s a good idea to have a backup computer or mobile phone in case things go wrong unexpectedly.
4. Find a good support. If you are not well-versed in computer or internet, ask others to help guide you. An extra set of eyes could be handy in case you miss something.
5. Focus on the details. Input of huge amount of data in an online form can be overwhelming for some. Make sure to read the instructions carefully and be aware of your inputs at all times. Double or even triple check everything before you hit submit button.
6. Wait for your turn. Registration on the first day could be bumpy as the system can only take a certain number of users and could even go down if too many people try to access at once. If you can’t get in, it’s a good idea to wait a few hours, or even days, to try again. The Ministry of Finance has already said that the registration period has no deadline, so there’s no need to hurry.