Fri, December 03, 2021

program

Sports gear sparks fire inside a Chaiyaphum laundromat

  • Home
  • »
  • program
  • »
  • Sports gear sparks fire inside a Ch...

Accidents can happen anywhere, just like the one that took place on Thursday at a laundromat in Chaiyaphum.

Accidents can happen anywhere, just like the one that took place on Thursday at a laundromat in Chaiyaphum. A customer had loaded a clothes dryer and as it was running, sparks suddenly emerged and a fire erupted inside the drum. Luckily for everybody, the fire was doused in time, and nobody was injured.

Here’s a look at what happened:

Published : September 10, 2021