Man apologises to royalists for 'misleading' video about their protest
A social media user has apologised to Thai Phakdee royalists for posting a video that claimed royalist demonstrators on November 17 had been recruited from Chonburi province and there were no vehicles to transport them home.
In the video, he said that the people who were recruited to join the pro-monarchist movement were a group of unemployed and elderly people as well as children from Chonburi province.
He stated that the mob had weapons, but he believed that the people who had recruited them had intended to trigger a conflict. But he did not want to participate in the violence because the group had elderly people and children.
However, Warong Dechgitvigrom later posted another video of him apologising to the royalists for casting aspersions on them, and said his previous video was based on a misunderstanding.