BMA spokesman Pongsakorn Kwanmuang said people can contact the Health Department via the website http://bkkcovid19.bangkok.go.th/.
The 11 risky areas are:
1. Samut Sakhon
2. Nakhon Pathom: Nakhon Chai Si district (Bang Rakam subdistrict), Kamphaeng Saen district (Sa Si Mum, Huay Muang and Sa Phatthana subdistricts), and Bang Len district (Bang Luang and Don Tum subdistricts)
3. Nonthaburi: Bang Yai Central Market in Sao Thong Hin subdistrict, Bang Yai district
4. Chonburi: Bang Lamung district
5. Rayong: Muang district
6. Bangkok’s Groove Evening restaurant on Borommaratchachonnani Road, Arun Amarin subdistrict
7. Bangkok’s New Jazz restaurant opposite The Mall Thapra
8. Bangkok’s The Sun restaurant on Sirindhorn Road
9. Bangkok’s The Roof Bar restaurant on Rama III Road
10. Bangkok’s Isarn Krongkaew restaurant.
11. Bangkok’s Freshy Plaza (The Freshy Karaoke), Soi Yoo Aomsin, Bang Yi Khan subdistrict, Bang Phlat district
Published : January 05, 2021
By : The Nation