The ministry has also updated the application process for certificates of entry (COE) to Thailand at the website
Thais and foreigners travelling to Thailand must apply for a COE by filling in the application form and uploading their vaccine certificate documents at the website.
The Sinopharm vaccine becomes the eighth jab accepted under the seven-day quarantine measure. All eight vaccines have been registered by Thailand or certified by the World Health Organisation.
1. Sinovac vaccine (CoronaVac)
2. AstraZeneca-Oxford University vaccine (AZD 1222)
3. AstraZeneca-Oxford University vaccine manufactured by SK Bioscience (S Korea)
4. Johnson & Johnson vaccine (Ad26.COV2.S)
5. Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine (Tozinameran)
6. Indian Serum Institute vaccine (Covishield)
7. Moderna vaccine (mRNA-1273)
8. Sinopharm vaccine (Beijing Institute of Biological Products)
Published : April 08, 2021
By : The Nation