Thu, June 30, 2022
Published: Dec 22, 2021
A wild elephant – believed to be one of the biggest in Asia – from Chanthaburi’s Khao Soi Dao Wildlife Sanctuary died from electric shock at a fruit farm on Tuesday morning.
Published: Sep 26, 2021
A wild bull in Khao Yai National Park was found dead next to an electric light pole in a construction area on Sunday. The national park believes the animal was electrocuted during rains.
Published: Jun 15, 2017
PHUKET: A 24-year-old man was injured from an electric shock after he accidentally stepped on a wire while fixing an electronic display sign in Kamala this morning.
Copyright Ⓒ 2022 Nationthailand - All rights reserved.