By China Daily
CNBC said the 50 are startups on the cutting edge of huge consumer, technological and business shifts, and are already worth billions.
Let's take a look at the top 10 disruptors.
1. Indigo Ag – an agricultural technology startup creating seed treatments that optimise the health of a plant in order to increase its yield.
2. Didi Chuxing – a mobile transportation platform providing online ride-hailing services.
3. The We Company – the space made by The We Company features nearly 100 bookable workplace seats in New York available on demand or for pre-booking via its website.
4. Grab – a mobile platform offering transportation and financial services and on-demand groceries.
5. Rent the Runway – the company provides clothing rental services.
6. GoodRx – a platform where consumers can find and compare prescription prices.
7. Airbnb – a platform that connects individuals offering residences or rooms with people interested in short-term rentals.
8. Casper – the company sells memory-foam mattresses online.
9. Peloton – the fitness technology company sells high-end stationary bikes, treadmills and live-streamed classes to customers.
10. Xiaohongshu – a lifestyle platform that integrates community and content with e-commerce.