background-defaultbackground-default
logo-pwa

The Nationthailand

Add to Home Screen.

Add
Close
FRIDAY, October 07, 2022
nationthailand
Nonthaburi woman commits suicide by lighting charcoal in bedroom

Nonthaburi woman commits suicide by lighting charcoal in bedroom

WEDNESDAY, April 10, 2019

A woman died of suspected Carbon Monoxide poisoning after lighting charcoal in her bedroom at a house in Nonthaburi's Bang Kruai district on Tuesday night.

The Bang Kruai police station was informed of the suicide at the two-storey house on Soi Bang Kruai-Sai Noi at 8pm.
Janine Kongkrawi, 38, was found dead on her bed in her bedroom on the ground floor.
An aluminium bowl with charcoal ashes, a lighter and a bottle of vegetable oil were found in the room, whose ventilation was sealed with adhesive tape.
Her father, Thanong Kongkraswi, 65, told police that he noticed smoke coming from his daughter's room so he checked and found the body.
Thanong said his daughter had travelled abroad to complete her master’s degree abroad and then worked before recently returning home to take care of him.
The body was sent for an autopsy at the Police Hospital in Bangkok.