Cabinet gives nod to wage proposals for technical professions
A Cabinet meeting on Monday approved the wage range of 13 technical professions in three industrial groups, Government Spokesman Anucha Burapachaisri said.
As proposed by the Ministry of Labour’s National Wage Committee, these technical professions and their wages are:
- Lathing staff Bt460-Bt630 per day
- CNC machine operator Bt470-Bt675 per day
- Wirecut machine operator Bt480 per day
- Manual metal arc welder Bt465-Bt630 per day
Electrician, electronics and computer technicians
- Exterior electrician and telecom staff (microwave and satellite) Bt450 per day
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) staff Bt450-Bt540 per day
- Electrician for MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions) industry Bt440 per day
- Solar cell installer Bt450 per day
- Forklift operator Bt430 per day
- Wheel alignment staff and motorcycle mechanic Bt415 per day
“The approved wage range will be effective within 90 days after it is announced in the Royal Gazette,” said Anucha.