Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) permanent secretary Silapasuay Raweesangsoon sent a letter on Thursday to the directors of 50 district offices in Bangkok.
According to the BMA letter, district offices are required to:
1. Suspend services every Saturday, except for reports of births and deaths.
2. Suspend Bangkok Express and Mobile Services.
3. Use the BMAQ smartphone application to reduce crowding in district offices.
4. Follow the Public Health Ministry's measures to contain the spread of Covid-19.
5. Allow no more than 30 immigrants a day to use services at district offices on weekdays, from 4pm to 6pm.
Published : April 16, 2021
By : The Nation