background-defaultbackground-default
logo-pwa

The Nationthailand

Add to Home Screen.

Add
Close
FRIDAY, October 07, 2022
nationthailand
Three girls hospitalised after inhaling barbecue smoke

Three girls hospitalised after inhaling barbecue smoke

THURSDAY, April 05, 2018

Three girls in Lampang province were rushed to a local hospital on Wednesday night after they collapsed during a barbecue party in an airconditioned room.

An ambulance had to be called to take two nine-year-olds and one 13-year-old from their house in Tambon Hua Wiang in Muang district to Lampang Hospital.
Their relatives said they held the barbecue party indoors because it was hot outside. Smoke from the barbecue later caused five people to faint.
The five were rushed out of the room. Two adults recovered soon but the three girls vomited and had difficulty in breathing so the family called for an ambulance.