The Nationthailand

Add to Home Screen.

FRIDAY, October 07, 2022
Bangkok worker electrocuted while changing sign

Bangkok worker electrocuted while changing sign

THURSDAY, April 18, 2019

A worker was electrocuted while he was changing a neon sign on a building in Bangkok’s Klong Toey district on Thursday, police said.

Kriangkrai Praithuan, 24, from Nakhon Phanom, died at noon near Rama IV road.
He suffered from electrical burns on his face, arms and legs and fell from the sign on a three-storey building to the pavement below.
Another worker, Natthanon Siraprapharat, 20, told police that while Kriangkrai was changing the sign, there was an explosion and he fell.