The 10 ministers are:
1. Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha
2. Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwan
3. Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul
4. Commerce Minister Jurin Laksanawisit
5. Labour Minister Suchart Chomklin
6. Interior Minister Anupong Paochinda
7. Education Minister Nataphol Teepsuwan
8. Deputy Interior Minister Nipon Bunyamanee
9. Deputy Agriculture Minister Thammanat Prompao
10. Transport Minister Saksayam Chidchob
Prasert said Prayut had failed to provide administration, neglected corruption for his and his comrades' benefit amid people's sufferings due to the Covid-19 outbreak and destroyed the bond between the monarchy and people.
"Prayut used the monarchy as a shield to hide his failure in government administration, resulting in severe damage to the country's economy, society and judiciary system," he said.
Meanwhile, opposition whip Sutin Klangsaeng said opposition parties have agreed to hold a censure debate on February 16.
Published : January 25, 2021
By : The Nation