Bangkok’s 10 best public parks for joggers
The city administration on Friday listed 10 public parks in Bangkok that are perfect for joggers and running enthusiasts with tracks ranging from 1 to 5.5 kilometres.
The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA)’s Public Relations Department listed the parks on its Facebook page which has 420,000 followers.
The 10 best parks across the city and the track lengths they offer:
1. Nong Bon Water Sports Centre, Prawet: 5.5km
2. Wachirabenchathat (Rot Fai Park), Chatuchak: 3.6km
3. Benchakitti Forest Park, Klong Toei: 2.8km
4. Seri Thai Park, Bueng Kum: 2km
5. Suan Luang Rama VIII Park, Bang Phlat: 1km
6. Suan Luang Rama IX Park, Prawet: 5km
7. Chatuchak Park, Chatuchak: 3km
8. Lumphini Park, Pathum Wan: 2.5km
9. Queen Sirikit Park, Chatuchak: 1km
10. Thian Thale Phatthana Phrueksa Phirom Park, Bang Khun Thien: 1km
The BMA post also pointed out that Bangkok Governor Chadchart Sittipunt’s policy is to have public parks that can be accessed easily by Bangkok residents.