Monday, August 26, 2019

Pathum Thani family saved from house fire by neighbour

Jun 13. 2019
Facebook Twitter

By The Nation

1,198 Viewed

A neighbour woke up a family in Pathum Thani and saved them from a house fire early on Thursday.

Alongkorn Mungkornthongsakul, 55, the owner of a house in Tambon Ban Klang in Muang district, said he and his family were sleeping on the second floor when they were woken up by a neighbour at 2.30am.

They woke to find that a fire had started on the ground floor and managed to escape.

It took about 40 minutes to put out the blaze.

Alongkorn said the fire started at the family's worshipping shelf on the ground floor where he left electric lamps turned on.

Police have yet to confirm the cause of the fire.

Tags:
Facebook Twitter
More in News
Editor’s Picks
Top News