By The Nation
The new speed limit is in immediate effect after being published on Thursday in the Royal Gazette.
The eight roads are:
1. Ratchasima Road from Suan Ruen intersection to Wang Daeng intersection
2. Ratchawithi Road from Apai Jesphuthit intersection to Krungthon Bridge
3. Samsen Road fom Bang Krabua intersection to Si Sao Thewes intersection
4. Uthong Nok Road from Uthong Nok intersection to Wasukree Pier
5. Sukhothai Road from Suan Ruen intersection to Sukhothai intersection
6. Si Ayutthaya Road from First Army Division intersection to Saowanee intersection
7. Rama V Road from Phanit intersection to Sukhothai intersection
8. Sawankhalok Road from Yommarat Intersection to Sawankhalok intersection.
The bureau said it would coordinate with the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration to put up speed limit signs on the eight roads.