Queuing system via smart phone set to make immigration matters in Chonburi easier
The head of Chonburi immigration has said that his new state of the art queuing system is an innovation that will make life easier for those
Heralding the Thailand 4.0 era the system is called Chonburi Immigration on Mobile: Imm-Q on Mobile, which is available on Android and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
So long as your documents are in order just scan the QR code and the system will do the rest - your date is set to get that all important extension.
Pol Col Songprot Sirisukha said it was part of PM Prayut's dream of a value based economy with the public in mind at all times.
Set to start on June 25th it will be possible to get your date with immigration for the following categories:
1. Tourism purposes
2. Study in government institutions
3. Study in private institutions
4. Being Family member of Thai (Thai husband)
5. Being Family member of Thai (Support Thai wife)
6. Being Family member of Thai (Support Thai child)