"Shop-and-jab" stations are being launched across the capital in a joint effort by the City Hall and the Board of Trade. They will operate daily from 8am to 5pm, offering vaccination and symptom-monitoring by medical staff.
Fourteen vaccination stations have been prepared in Bangkok at the following locations:
1. Central Plaza Ladprao (run by staff from Ramathibodi Hospital)
2. Central Plaza Pinklao (Vajira Hospital)
3. Iconsiam (Siriraj Hospital)
4. True Digital Park (Siriraj Hospital)
5. Samyan Mitrtown (Chulalongkorn Hospital)
6. SCG Bangsue (Department of Medical Services)
7. The Mall Bang Kapi (Nopparatrajathanee Hospital)
8. The Mall Bang Khae (Siam University's faculties of medicine and nursing)
9. Thanya Park (Bangpakok Hospital Group)
10. Asiatique (Bangpakok Hospital Group)
11. Robinson Lifestyle Latkrabang (Bangpakok Hospital Group)
12. Tesco Lotus Minburi (Bangpakok Hospital Group)
13. Big C Bangbon (Bangpakok Hospital Group)
14. PTT Station, Rama II (Bangpakok Hospital Group)
The Board of Trade will set up an additional 11 vaccination points to bring the total in Bangkok to 25.
Once up and running, the 25 points will be able to vaccinate 38,000-50,000 people per day. All the vaccination points will operate for seven months in a bid to achieve herd immunity. Bangkok authorities are aiming to inoculate 70 per cent of city residents over the next two months.
Published : May 12, 2021
By : The Nation