• The vaccine brand advertised must be registered and approved by the Thai Food and Drug Administration.
• Hospitals must first seek permission from HSS or provincial health offices before launching vaccine booking campaigns.
• If hospitals take money for advance booking but then cannot deliver the jabs, all booking fees must be returned to people.
• Jabs must be delivered during the period advertised.
• Every jab-booking advert must also include a line saying the government provides free Covid-19 vaccines to all Thais.
Published : June 16, 2021
By : The Nation