background-defaultbackground-default
logo-pwa

The Nationthailand

Add to Home Screen.

Add
Close
SATURDAY, September 24, 2022
nationthailand
Guests break quarantine to flee fire

Guests break quarantine to flee fire

THURSDAY, October 07, 2021
703

As many as 80 Thais and foreigners quarantined at a hotel in Samut Prakan’s Bang Phli district ran for their lives on Wednesday night after a fire broke out in the hotel’s storage room.

Firefighters from Rachathewa Subdistrict Administrative Organisation and other agencies nearby took over 30 minutes to distinguish the flame.

Initially, officials expected that the cause of the flame was due to a short circuit because many electric wires were melted.

Guests break quarantine to flee fire

"Even though the storage room was slightly damaged, we will ask scientific officials to investigate further," the official said.

 

 

Guests break quarantine to flee fire

Meanwhile, the hotel manager Nattawut Arunanondchai said the storage room was previously used to be a snooker room that was closed for almost two years during the lockdown.

Guests break quarantine to flee fire

Guests break quarantine to flee fire