By THE NATION
The official censure debate in Parliament, in Bangkok's Dusit district, began on February 16 and ends on Friday, while the vote on the no confidence motion will take place on Saturday.
“Our debate will address eight key topics that reflect problems under Prayut’s administration,” said the group.
The topics are:
1. Are the government’s measures improving or worsening (people's problems)?
2. UBI (Universal Basic Income): A solution for disparity
3. Drive the government away before they evict us
4. Thai police are slaves at heart
5. Bring peace to the deep South peaceful during our generation
6. A hell named schools
7. Politics and sex
8. NCPO (National Council for Peace and Order)’s trick in amending the Constitution.