Free drive-thru Covid-19 testing at Bangkok Bus Terminal until April 1
Bangkok is offering free Covid-19 testing in ‘drive thru’ fashion at the Bangkok Bus Terminal (Southern Routes) on Boromaratchachonnani Road in Taling Chan district.
Facebook @ThaigovSpokesman posted on Friday that the free testing will be available from now until April 1, 2022 for people in four risky groups: Elders over 60 years old, people with disabilities or health problems, family members of confirmed patients, and community health volunteers.
The city will also offer free testing via antigen test kit (ATK) method at 10 hospitals. Candidates must reserve their slots in advance at the following telephone numbers.
- BMA General Hospital Tel. 0-2225-1354
- Taksin Hospital Tel. 0-2437-7677
- Charoen Krung Pracharak Hospital Tel. 0-2289-7986
- Wetchakarunrasm Hospital Tel. 08-2940-6308
- Ratchaphiphat Hospital Tel. 0-2444-3660
- Luang Phor Taweesak Hospital Tel. 0-2429-3575
- Lat Krabang Hospital Tel. 0-2327-3049
- Sirindhorn Hospital Tel. 0-2328-6760
- Bang Khun Thian Geriatric Hospital Tel. 0-2405-0904
- Khlong Sam Wa Hospital Tel. 06-4557-6009